Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released notification for recruitment of 568 Asst Professor, Demonstrator, Registrar, Senior Resident, Junior Resident and other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30-07-2014 to 28-08-2014. Other details like age limit, education qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
No of Posts: 568
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Professor (Medical College): 95 Posts
2. Demonstrators (Medical College): 117 Posts
3.Registrar (Medical College): 57 Posts
4. Senior Registrar (Medical College): 18 Posts
5. Junior Registrar (Medical College): 12 Posts
6. Senior Resident (Medical College): 38 Posts
7. Junior Resident ( Medical College): 70 Posts
8. Assistant Professor (Dental College): 13 Posts
9. Assistant Professor (Clinicla Medical- Dental Collge): 08 Posts
10. Assistant Professor (Non Clinical Medical) (Dental College): 15 Posts
11. Resident ( Dental College): 07 Posts
12. Dental Surgeon (Dental College): 04 Posts
13. Assistant Professor (Nursing College): 42 Posts
14. Demonstrator (Nursing College): 51 Posts
15. Assistant Professor ( College of Physiotherapy): 03 Posts
16. Demonstrator ( College of Physiotherapy): 09 Posts
17. Administrative Officer: 09 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21-30 years for Asst Professor, Demonstrator (Physiotherapy College), Administrative Officer Posts and between 25-30 years for remaining all posts as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS/ MS/ MD/MSc/ D.Sc/ Ph.D, Post Graduate Degree in concerned speciality and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register and Graduate Degree. Refer notification for post wise educational qualification details.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.psc.cg.gov.in from 30-07-2014 from 12:00 PM to 28-08-2014 till 11:59 Midnight.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 28-08-2014